Serial Number in XP Network

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Fri Apr 28 17:21:04 EDT 2006

	I've purchased Rev for students to create stacks at my school in a
lab.  The technician has loaded it okay, but when the students try to
log in, they are asked for the serial number (which is too long for
them to type in every time).  This doesn't happen when the same
student enters the serial number, logs out, logs back in to the same
machine, and opens Rev a second time, but the students can sit at any
of the twenty-four computers with Revolution.  What do I need to do
to get the students on Rev without them typing in the serial number??
	(Though I will also send this to the fine folks at Rev, I have found
the responses here on the list to be lightning fast, very helpful,
and usually friendly (as long as I don't mention bugs or cheese...).)

		TIA,
			Mark Greenberg