Can't close a socket. Bugs ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 28 03:04:03 EDT 2006

Dear Girard,

One might also say: the port is already open and there is no reason
to open it again. It looks like you have a script that accepts
connections on ports 9850 and 9851. What exactly are you trying to do?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 27-apr-2005, om 22:43 heeft Girard Damien het volgende geschreven: