RevMedia for CBT/eLearning

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Apr 27 10:14:26 EDT 2006

On Apr 26, 2006, at 6:01 PM, Bob Earp wrote:

> PS, I look forward to chatting with anybody of similar interest at
> RevConWest where I'll bring the old development shell we have.

This would be an excellent subject to discuss with people at
RevConWest.  My company actually makes it's living with e-learning
software that we designed in Rev.  We designed the content viewer
(deployed to clients) and content creator (used internally to create
content) in Revolution.

We focus mainly on the medical industry right now but believe our
model across a broad range of applications.  You can read about our
approach here:

http://bluemangolearning.com/learning_systems.php

--
Trevor DeVore