Can't close a socket. Bugs ?

Girard Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Thu Apr 27 15:33:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am searching about how using socket in Runtime Revolution (for permit
two software to communicate between
them).

But I have a strange bug.

I have opened and close after a socket, and I have got this strange result
:

-> put opensockets()
9850
9851

-> open socket "127.0.0.1:9850" with message "DPComOpen"
socket is already open

Why runrev say that this socket is already open ? This socket is not in
the opensockets() list.
This is really strange, because when I have got the same result after I
have done this command :
close socket "127.0.0.1:9850"

I don't really understand. Why runrev say that the socket is opened ? and
what he cannot unload this socket.
(the close socket command don't return anything).

Regards,

Girard Damien.