Turn Off Double-Entry?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Apr 26 17:09:04 EDT 2006

On Apr 26, 2006, at 11:21 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> simplsol at aol.com wrote:
>> The variable watcher misses variables (especially the clickLine).
>> It is possible to use the spacebar to step through code (although
>> there is no obvious way to know this) - except that it often will
>> not work for the first step. Attempting to use the "Find" command
>> in the debugger will scramble the script editor window and scripts
>> being edited.

I didn't even know you could use the Find command in the debugger!
(Or I guess what this is saying is you really *can't*.)

> I use the Find thingie at the bottom of the editor all the time,
> day in and day out, and haven't ever seen this happen. How odd. Do
> you use script colorization? I never do, so I wonder if that has
> anything to do with it?

I use script colorization all the time (avert your eyes, Jacque), and
I have never had any problem using Find and Replace in the script
editor.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University