libURLftpUploadFile limitations

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Apr 26 14:02:04 EDT 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2006, at 21:50, Dave Cragg wrote:
>
>> BTW, if the files aren't particularly large, I'd probably upload
>> them one at a time using "put". I don't think there's any great
>> speed advantage using libURLftpUploadFile. It was added for cases
>> of exteremely large files that won't fit in memory.
>
> Just in case the above is a bit misleading ... My reason for using
> "put" is just a personal preference for the syntax and it avoids
> the need to have a callback handler. It's not necessarily a better
> way to do it.

Thanks Dave and Richard,

I am going to be working some more on this later today.  You guys
might hear back from me on this some more.  I am going to make sure
that my array does indeed have all the files that are to be
uploaded.  That would be embarrassing if that was the issue.  A quick
glance shows all to be well.  Then I'll rethink my upload strategy.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com