Turn Off Double-Entry?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Apr 26 10:59:28 EDT 2006

If I read this thread correctly, it isn't that the Rev IDE is
untrustworthy, but rather that the second typing of an enter key
closes the Rev script editor.

If basic development environments didn't have third party tools, they
wouldn't last long. Third party products exist to enrich a platform,
not because the underlying "standard" product is untrustworthy or un-
useable. It's a matter of providing more choices, extending
functionality and creating diversity--the hallmarks of evolution (or
in Richard's case "Devolution").

We have Constellation (www.daniels-mara.com/products/
constellation.htm) users who have never used the Revolution script
editor--newbies to Revolution, if you will. The same can be said of
the Metacard IDE and Devolution (Richard Gaskin's IDE). There are
also people who are using Scott Rossi's excellent tools
(www.tactilemedia.com) and have never used the "stock" object
alignnment and colorizing.

Jerry

Buy Constellation from Runtime Revolution!
http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/revselect/constellation/