Turn Off Double-Entry?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 25 13:30:58 EDT 2006

I don't suppose there's any way to turn off or otherwise disable the
double-entry key sequence to close the script editor?

This is something that has always bothered me about Rev's script editor.  If
a script has been edited at all, it requires two hits of the enter key close
the window (apply and close) while if a script has *not* been edited, only
one hit.  I find myself getting in the habit of automatically pressing enter
twice to dismiss the script editor which, as I discovered today, is bad if
you have an executable command sitting in the message box ("delete this
card").

I now hate the behavior of the script editor window more than ever.  Is
there anything I can do to change it?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director