Tree Control

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 24 15:07:18 EDT 2006

I need a Finder-like tree control, with the following features:

- Allows multiple, discontiguous selection
- Support drag and drop between windows
- Dragging within the list allows moving items between folders
- Works on OS X and XP at a minimum (Linux is a nice-to-have)
- Written in a generalized way for relatively painless integration

Before I jump off the deep end and start writing this puppy I thought it
might be prudent to check in here first to see if I'm inventing this wheel.

I've looked at a dozen or so existing tree objects for Rev, but none
have the full range of features this project needs.

Open source is fine as long as it's not GPL (this is for a commercial
product).  If you have one but it's proprietary feel free to contact me
offlist to discuss possible licensing.

Thanks in advance -

--
  Richard Gaskin