script help

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 24 08:42:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

This should do it:

on mouseUp
   local myCardCount
   local myCardIndex
   local myImageCount
   local myImageIndex

   put the number of cards in this stack into myCardCount
   repeat with myCardIndex = 1 to myCardCount
     put the number of images in card myCardIndex of this stack into
myImageCount

     repeat with myImageIndex = 1 to myImageCount
       set the visible of image myImageIndex of card myCardCount of
this stack to true
     end repeat
   end repeat
end mouseUp

Test it in a button script, I tried it here and it worked fine.

Hope this Helps
All the Best
Dave