Front Row/Remote

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 13:20:07 EDT 2006

You can certainly launch Front Row via AppleScript, it was mentioned
when the 'hacked' copies were floating around:

tell application "System Events"

	tell application "Front Row" to activate
	key code 53 using {command down}

end tell

And once FR is up and running it accepts arrow keys, enter and escape.

Chris - I'm not sure there is any easy way of intercepting the
messages from the remote - it certainly doesn't send rawkeyup or
rawkeydown messages to the frontmost app. :-(

Ian