My Student's Problem

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Apr 21 01:14:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I mistakenly posted this originally to the improv-list (what I get for not
looking before pressing the "reply" key) :-(

Anyway,  I have a student who has a simple stack that has an openStack
handler that plays an imbedded iMovie file and then mosies along to card
2, which has an animation script at the card level which then  mosies
along to card 3, which is blank.

The problem, at least as I suspect it, is that the script(s) is/are
executing so quickly that we don't ultimately see the animation on cd 2.
If  you go to that card and issue a "send openCard to this card" command
from the message box, you can see the student's scripted animation.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?  You can find the stack in my
userspace = Buttercup.

Kindest thanks for any suggestions!

Judy