OSX Appearance?

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Thu Apr 20 02:02:51 EDT 2006

Arthur, I've posted this some days ago.

---------------------------------------

Tired of manually copying the Plugins folder each time I test my app
building a new standalone, I've made a little script to automate this task.

Put it in a button handler, if you want.

on mouseUp
  -- put below your actual Revolution application path
  put "/Applications/Revolution Studio/2.7.0-gm-1/Revolution.app" into
revPath
  answer file "Choose your app to add plugins:" with
"/Applications/Revolution Studio/"
  put it into filePath
  set cursor to watch
  put "/Contents/PlugIns/" after filePath
  put "/Contents/PlugIns/" after revPath
  revCopyFolder revPath&"coreimage_support.bundle",filePath
  revCopyFolder revPath&"jaguar_theme_support.bundle",filePath
  revCopyFolder revPath&"panther_theme_support.bundle",filePath
  revCopyFolder revPath&"tiger_theme_support.bundle",filePath
  get the result
  if it <> empty then answer it -- some error?
end mouseUp

Greetings

Paul Claude