FTP Attempts

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Apr 19 17:53:34 EDT 2006

Hi Todd,

You cannot issue an NLST command with libUrlFtpCommand. Instead,
you have to use the libURLSetFTPListCommand command.

libURLSetFTPListCommand <NLST|LIST>

Once you have done that, you can retrieve a list using the put
url command:

put url "ftp://user:password@ftp.domain.com/dir/"

Note the slash at the end of the address, which is necessary to
see a list of files in a directory.

If you'd like to discuss FTP with me or other Rev developers,
feel free to come by in ChatRev.

Currently, I'm working on an FTP client, called ecxFTP. I expect
to release a public beta in a week. If you or anyone else would
like to give the client a try, please contact me off-list.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.