"Save As..." not working

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Apr 18 21:12:33 EDT 2006

Hi Preston,

I never use Save As.. because it sometimes screws with stack
namespaces in memory. One of the long standing 'issues' with the Rev
engine, is stack namespace collision. For some reason, 2 stacks with the
same name cannot be opened at the same time with reliable results. I
remember the Save As command can sometimes leave traces.

So, I use our own free altArchive plugin
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/about.htm

which saves the stack and a numerically serialized archived version of
the stack at the same time. It's saved my butt a bunch of times.

best,

Chipp