FTP asnd SocketTime Out?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Tue Apr 18 13:52:22 EDT 2006

Hi Andre...

I added the LibURLSetFTPMode "active" in front of the ftp calls, but no luck.

The process was working fine until Friday afternoon, that's when our network people began installing the new server. I also remember a Microsoft Update that happened Friday too.

I guess it could be one of those two things...couldn't have been something I did... LOL.

Thanks!
John Patten
SUSD