mySQL not working in 2.7 Standalone

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Tue Apr 18 08:07:43 EDT 2006

Hi gang,

I recall reading something about databases not working when creating
a standalone with RR 2.7, but I can't find the original post nor the
answers...

I am using a mySQL database, everything is working fine in the IDE,
but when creating a standalone, I get the message "revdberr, invalid
database type", and when I look inside the "Externals" folder, in the
"database_drivers" subfolder it is empty... Even when I manually
select all database drivers in the standalone settings, it remains
empty :-(

Can someone advice me on how to solve this problem?

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530