How do I specify the mouse button (mousebuttonNumber) in a script?

Dr. Robert E. Ball reball at redshift.com
Tue Apr 18 01:44:41 EDT 2006

To Ken, Devin, and Jacqueline Landman Gay -- thank you very much for helping
me out here. After you showed me how to correctly script the mouse button, I
still couldn't get the script to compile. I thought there was a bug in Rev
2.7. Then I discovered another error (mine, not Rev's). I had one too many
"end mouseUp" statements in the (long) script.

Amateur developers like me owe you and the others on this use list a great
deal of gratitude for helping us find our mistakes. We appreciate your
patience.

Bob Ball