Installing and Using Revolution as a CGI on Tierra.Net (was Dreamhost)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Apr 17 16:25:38 EDT 2006

I must butt in here in Dreamhost's defense.... I've had a few
instances where I needed their support - and always got it by email
within a very reasonable amount of time - perhaps a couple of hours.
And if I used their support ticket system along with a 'call back'
request, I always got a guy on the phone.

I don't think any ISP can supply so much bandwidth, power and space
for so little and provide on-demand help desk type response...

But if one goes through the channels, their system works beautifully.
The most integrated and easy to use control panel software I've ever
seen. I haven't had to use their support much lately, because I
haven't any problems...

I've got 10 sites hosted there... and they respond well all over the
world. And their MySQL version now is up to 5.x

I don't work for Dreamhost...
but after many horrible host experiences (Remember 'Interland'?) I
found my 'Dream Host'.

sqb

--
stephen barncard