OT: backups

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Apr 17 13:56:02 EDT 2006

On Apr 16, 2006, at 8:09 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for backup systems?

I am using ChronoSync <http://www.econtechnologies.com/site/index.html>
The developer loves his products and responds to you directly.  I
have it backing up my drives incrementally to external drives every
30 minutes.  It is truly wonderful!  Has saved me on a few
occasions.  What I like most is that the backups are actual working
copies.  You can just drag them back over to your HD and run them!
The software only costs $30.00.  Worth much more in my opinion.  It
is only a Mac OS X solution.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software