new stack in the open stack gallery

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Mon Apr 17 10:54:13 EDT 2006

Dear all,

The open stacks gallery has been updated with new stacks.
http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/

Character Map, by Garrett Hylltun
A Character Map that shows the standard ascii character map. Simple
to view, simple to use.

Use-list digests reader, by your servitor.
Provides a threaded view of use-list digests, for the ones like me
who are in digest mode. Possibility to reply to any thread privately,
to the user, or publicly, to the list. I left some formatting options
that are probably not relevant for any person other than me (I use
this to reformat the posts before posting them on the codes cms).
Feel free to change the stack to better suit your needs.

Note that only stacks added in the last week are visible. Use "added
any time" in the top menu to see stacks older than 7 days.

I take this opportunity to remind you that the gallery warmly
welcomes contributions from any fellow user. Just use the private
messaging in these forums, or download the Metadata file creator in
the open stacks gallery and use it to send me an email. My email
address has been updated and a "send by email" button has been added
to make the task of sharing your stacks easier than ever before. I
will gladly host your stack if  you have nowhere to put it but it's
not a requirement. A link can also be made to any stack stored on the
internet or any stack stored on revOnline. Just let me know where the
stack is stored and I will link to it!

Best,
Marielle

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Freelance Academic

Widged
http://widged.com/
Easy access to lexical databases                    http://
lexicall.widged.com/