Trouble with formattedWidth revisited

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 21:18:06 EDT 2006

Graham
Not knocking that if it works for you. Yes I do something similar when
printing as well, but in my case I go to that card and fill in the
field(s) and then show the user the resulting card.

The docs you mention are the same as 2.6.1 and are possibly a little
misleading. The 'current' keyword is the same as using 'this card' and
means the current card of the current stack.