the Visible Variable

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Apr 14 14:40:20 EDT 2006

The trouble with this is that 'setting and getting' data in fields is
very, very much slower than when it's in variables or cps. If you
don't access or change the data very often, it may not matter much,
but if you need to get at the data many times, perhaps in repeat
loop, it can relly bog things down.

Best,

Mark