hierarchical lists with collapsing arrows

Martin Baxter mb.ur at harbourhost.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 18:25:19 EDT 2006

Oakes,

Sorry, I should have described that more clearly, I was referring to the
tabstops property of fields. See tabstops in the docs.

It is a list of the form: 24,48,90,178

The numbers are distance in pixels from the left of the field. The
property governs where column boundaries are located. Any tabs in your
text will align to them. you can have gridlines drawn where they occur
if you want or none if you don't.

You can set the tabstops in the inspector for a field or in the message
box or a script like in this example:

set the tabstops of field "myfield" to "24,48,90,178,309"

Useful property

Martin