Another Weird Thing??

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Apr 13 14:42:00 EDT 2006

Doesn't answer your question exactly, but

replace "|" with comma in myMessageData

should work ( I know essentially nothing about regexes, as yet, but
have always found 'replace' both quick and reliable in these cases).

Also, I believe you only need to set the itemDelimiter to comma
explicitly if you've already set it to something else in the same
handler.

Best,

Mark