startup question

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Apr 12 23:22:33 EDT 2006

Stephen,

Regarding my last comment, I may have addressed a problem you didn't have.

You could have a callback message sent after the library has loaded, and
trap it in the stack, then resume your startup code there, of course
your openStack and other handlers would've already run.

You might try 'wait 30 ticks with messages' and see if it doesn't help.
Just an idea.

best,

Chipp