Rev media page not working properly

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Apr 10 17:10:07 EDT 2006

Bob Hartley wrote:

>Hi All.
>
>I'm just curious about revmedia. When I hover over the graphic on the
>revmedia page my cursor changes to indicate a hyperlink, however, there is
>no mousedown action.
>
>Is this only usable with IE. I use mozilla.

No, revmedia.runrev.com doesn't work properly with IE either. In IE the
cursor doesn't change - but it doesn't do anything.

It looks as though it's an attempt to use a map, but the map itself
hasn't been included in the html.

I've cc'd www at runrev.com, which is the address they give for "comments
or enquiries" about the web site.