Recent posts

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Apr 9 21:47:26 EDT 2006

Francis-

Sunday, April 9, 2006, 5:15:03 PM, you wrote:

> For anybody out there still using punched cards ........ Draw a
> diagonal line
> across the top of your card deck with a biro, drop the deck on the
> floor, and
> then put the deck back into 100% sequence with NO hassle !  Did it
> often !

Yes, and that's the sort of thing that experience will teach you very
quickly the first time you drop a stack. Note that it's possible to
get the stack put back together exactly backwards that way, too...

I find it semantically interesting that in 2006 we're still working
with cards and stacks (but in an entirely different context) in
runrev.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net