bugs

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Sun Apr 9 15:51:16 EDT 2006

Geoff Canyon wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2006, at 9:34 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:
>
>> Geoff,

>> You've removed the smiley; so I'm taking back some of that slack.
>>
>> The original request was for bug-free SOFTWARE, not a bug-free CODE
>> snippet.

> Ignoring for the moment that it was Garrett who wrote that and not me ;-)

Best to disregard my replies to this specific thread since I grossly
mixed up people and comments within the thread itself.  Hard to make
sense if you're not speaking to the right people, of the right people
with the right information.  Besides, I don't make any sense in the
first place.  :-)

-Garrett