End all Negative Threads Now

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sun Apr 9 15:00:32 EDT 2006

Lynn Fredricks wrote:

Ken, some offenders have been warned several times offlist over the last
two days. Also, I have received many complaints offlist from list
members who are fed up. This list is for technical, Revolution oriented
topics.

If someone has a problem with rules enforcement, they can email me
offlist about it.

Thanks very much Lynn, but I prefer to speak ONlist, where everybody can
see it. Unless of course that is soon to become impossible....

Perhaps you would also like to define exactly what a "technical,
Revolution oriented topic" is? If so, please tell me onlist - or is that
prohibited because it wouldn't constitute a technical Revolution
oriented topic?

Regards,
Bob Warren