End all Negative Threads Now

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 14:18:26 EDT 2006

In a way, I like the long, over-done threads..
Don't have to read them, but you do get to know more about who's out there.

I pretty much just delete them and let those who have the time, gently
pursue their bantering.  Now if I was required to read them or they got in
the way, then I would complain.  But I do have the choice, and I like it.

I would imagine they are quite cathartic.  After all, where else can you
vent your spleen about Revolution?

Would...
OT (off topic)
SB (side bar)
HD (heated discussion)
ROW (Rant of the week)
IMISFA (indulge me I'm starved for attention)
..............be of any help?

Perhaps there should be an "Outside" area on the forum so listers could take
it Outside.

One solution from the Rev Team side could be that such emails simply get
forwarded to a section of the forum, rather than blocked, or banishment.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas