End all Negative Threads Now

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Sun Apr 9 13:47:16 EDT 2006

> I know you're frustrated with the negative threads, but this
> is a list serv, and people have a right to voice their
> opinions, whether negative or positive. If you don't like
> what someone has to say, then contact them off list and
> politely ask them to stop and give them good reason why they
> should. And if it comes to having to pull someone from the
> list because they are continually violating the purposes of
> this list after having been reminded repeatedly, then make it
> happen quietly and through the proper channels.

Ken, some offenders have been warned several times offlist over the last two
days. Also, I have received many complaints offlist from list members who
are fed up. This list is for technical, Revolution oriented topics.

If someone has a problem with rules enforcement, they can email me offlist
about it.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations