Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media; Announce Revolution Forums

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Apr 8 20:09:14 EDT 2006

Funny about things like that, though. Think about Dan and other
writers who have written about the language that are going to have to
decide to replace all references in works published...

or steadfastly still use the term "Transcript"? I think, among this
bunch, this will be the case.

Kinda like I can't say "SBC park". I always call it "PacBell park".
Sony Records is still CBS to me.

hey but I'm not the marketing guy. Good luck with all the products!

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o