Register at Forums to See Everything

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Apr 8 13:27:07 EDT 2006

Hi Jacque,

Yes, it is possible to install an addition to the forum that
lets use choose whether to use the web based interface, mail
only, or both. Thanks for bringing this up.

I hope that RunRev will quickly install this addition, which is
readily available from <http://www.mail2forum.com/wiki/Download>.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.