[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Apr 8 12:40:29 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

> I really don't think you understand the ISM concept and think it's
> some strange thing that is somehow going against the way Xtalk's work.
> It's really not. It's really just a convenient and flexible way of
> allowing an object to communicate with other objects without having to
> explicitly tell the objects what do do.

I agree 100%...which is why I said "possibly."

And it wouldn't be the first concept I couldn't grasp in totality: I
believe Xavier Bury's XOS and more recent concepts would be well-worth
understanding; but I have not found the time nor the key to
understanding.

I read the example, think I understand each sentence, but draw a blank
when comes to drawing parallels with my techniques and needs.

Maybe when ISM is unveiled to the world, others will help me get a
better grasp.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company