[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 8 07:09:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

All my messages pass along the very same chain you are using, the
fact that there is a library that is managing events has nothing to
do with it. I've experienced the problems I mentioned (and they have
been verified by others) in small 3 control test stacks with no
libraries etc. I do not "force" anything into a central object
library or any other kind of library.

All the Best
Dave