dreamhost and Rev CGI?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 7 20:21:47 EDT 2006

Why is it I see more people who don't know how they got subscribed to
Rev lists than I've ever seen on any discussion list in 20 years?

Does Rev have some 6-point nanosquint type on their download form that
says they'll subscribe people unless they say not to? (always a had
choice to have a loss of control over the customer's in-box be the default)

Or does the company somehow attract a disproportionate number of people
suffering from a severe memory disorder?

Curious distinction Rev has going there....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal