Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Apr 7 13:20:56 EDT 2006

Devin,

> Is it correct to assume that 'the text' is binary data expressed as
> ASCII text and data like 'the imageData' is "lower-level" code that
> can't be expressed visually in a meaningful way?

My assumption is the image's "Text" is identical to the content of the
gif, jpeg, or whatever image file it was loaded from.

The imageData is in rev-proprietary format regardless of original image
type, and it contains the image at the size and resolution it is
displayed on the screen.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company