[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 7 13:12:59 EDT 2006

Marielle Lange wrote:
> Dear Jacque,
>
> I was very surprised to read about "The IDE guys use Rev like anyone
> else to work on the IDE"  given how unoptimized the code of the IDE  is
> and the problems there are with objects as basic as table fields.  I was
> even more surprised to see you write that "Runtime also takes
> consulting work, and all of that is done in Rev too". Sure, everybody
> suspects so...

You'd hardly have to "suspect" it -- "Consulting & Services" is a major
linked bullet point at the top of every web page.

When Runtime first began doing this, developers were afraid it would cut
into their business. That has not turned out to be the case. It appears
there is plenty of work to go around.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com