How long does one put up with crashing?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 7 12:30:42 EDT 2006

I'd really go back to version 2.6.6, it's much more stable. Just
beware the Stack File Incompatibility issues, I think there is a plug-
in that saves a stack file in either format.

Don't give up on Rev, for all my moaning it's a great product (when
it works!) and it's worth the effort, you just have to be patient
when it comes to new releases.

All the Best
Dave