Eureka! It's late, I'm tired and grouchy and I can't figure out a way to do this!

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Apr 7 09:43:24 EDT 2006

David Burgun wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Ok, I finally found it! I knew I had the code there somewhere, it was
> on a PowerBook I had forgotten I had!
>
> Got it working now, see below. It's really quite neat! A spot of
> recursion every now and then is good for the soul, check it out!
>
> Oh, one thing that I could do with confirmation on, I am using the
> "long name", is this ok? Should I use the "long id" instead?
I use the long id for uniqueness as two objects could have the same long
name. However the whole issue of naming gets real complicated if you
want portable naming - so I use either the mobile_ID which is a
combination of id and short sack name, which is then refered to using a
relative path to the file in the stackfile property.