OT: Haggis [was Re: [Ticket#: 2006040510000641] ]

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Apr 7 06:32:03 EDT 2006

David Burgun wrote:

> Owwwwww, yuck! Way too much information!
>
> I remember the first time I tried it. It was from a Chipper in
> Glasgow, scared me for life - never again!

Sorry, but if you've only tried it from a chippie (even one in Glasgow),
then you have never tasted real haggis.

That's like concluding you don't like fillet steak, based on having
tried beef at a McDonalds in Manhattan :-)

Next time you're in (or near) Edinburgh, let me know and you can come
over to my house and I'll make you a real haggis dinner.

P.S. But I don't extend that offer to the guys at Symantec - "prohibited
content" indeed !