New custom control available -- windowshade

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Apr 7 04:06:48 EDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 8:17 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> I have a version with built-in testing routines that I've used to
> run the control through thousands of changes to the hilited pane
> and the paneCount. I'm going to put in some safeguards and checks
> on the code, and make that available for people to test.
>
> I'll also build a standalone of it, to ensure that the environment
> isn't a factor.

These are now available. The latest version of the windowshade
control is at:

go stack url "http://www.inspiredlogic.com/windowshade/
windowshadecc.rev"

note the two cc's at the end

You can download a zip file at

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/windowshade/windowshadecc.rev.zip

You can download an OS X standalone at:

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/windowshade/windowshade.zip

And a PC standalone at:

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/windowshade/windowshade.zip

There are now two buttons in the stack, Test 1 and Test 2. Both, if
successful, will display a dialog when they are done.

New in this update, the title bolds on the selected pane.

By the way, I still can't get it to fail for me.

You can have any number of copies of this control, with any names. It
shouldn't make a difference.

Nite all!

Geoff