[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 01:25:05 EDT 2006

David.....

And yet there appear to be other users here who haven't seen it and can't
reproduce it. I, for example, have been unable despite a number of tries to
get the blank script window false save alert to occur. I eliminated
Constellation from my setup to try this test and also to test the
colorization. I just don't see any problems, let alone any that make me
think the product is broken.

Now, please understand, David. I am decidedly *not* saying you're not seeing
these problems, with regularity. My point is that I don't think I'm either
blind or in a drug-induced haze and I'M NOT SEEING THESE BUGS. Thus the need
to report them with enough recipe detail for someone to reproduce them
reliably so they can be fixed.