Close Substack Question?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Apr 6 23:28:33 EDT 2006

On 4/6/06 12:20 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Let's go back to your original post:
>
>> I have a library stack that is opened via a start using command. This
>> works fine, however if the same stack I have a sub-stack which is
>> used for debugging, e.g. it has a field and dumps lines to the field.
>> This works fine too, until I close the sub-stack. When I do this, it
>> closes the mainStack too, so the library is "lost" to the other
>> stacks that are using it.

Is it possible that the library is "in use", but has not officially been
opened before the substack is opened? If this is the case, then opening a
substack and then closing it would actually close the whole stack... I've
had that happen to me before. The way to get around it is to open your
library stack invisibly after you have started using it, and then when you
open and close your substack, the library stack will remain open.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/