[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Apr 6 22:07:48 EDT 2006

You don't really have to bugzilla - I recently sent  a stack of mine
to support with a detailed recipe for making Rev crash, details of my
system etc. and within twenty-four hours, the redoubtable Marcus van
Houdt replied that he had entered it into bugzilla, for the engineers
to examine.

The recipe and accompanying details are necessary, though. 'Simply'
reporting that there's a problem won't do much good (how could it?).

best,

Mark