[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Apr 6 21:14:28 EDT 2006

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> That said, Alex Tweedly has just proven me wrong and posted a bug to
> bugzilla that reproduces the problem in the editor without clicking on
> anything at all. He provided a sample stack. Thanks Alex. Good sleuthing.

Thanks. I just hope no-one within RR looks at that stack any more than
they need to :-)

It's my "let's try that out in a junk stack" stack, (the file is
actually called "newjunk.rev"), and it has in it the most awful
collection of code I have ever seen - so bad it's embarrassing to let
the script out of my hands, but it is in a good cause :-)