[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Thu Apr 6 15:25:17 EDT 2006

yoy wrote:
> Sean Shao,
>
> I had no bugs to complain about. I just wanted my v2.5 back after my
> laptop died. I got that version back.
>
> It's not that it was a bug, just reading the listserve, 2.7 isn't "bug
> free" yet and not worth upgrading for my development purposes (which are
> always freeware).
>
> Take your time and do it right, is my motto!

Dare I say what I think...  No, better not, already said what was on
mind on this subject.

Ok, just one jab...

put varBugFree + varRevolution into varDistrobution

The rest of the code was lost because the IDE locked up at that point
and I did not have the chance to save before it locked up.  ;-)

-Garrett