Revolution for enterprise SAP-style applications?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Apr 6 11:23:24 EDT 2006

BV is delivered either on-line or as a boxed purchase.  Both are identical
I'm told.  The boxed app is a purchase and the e-version is a subscription.
If you have a need to access BV from multiple locations, the e version would
probably work. Yes, if you stop paying for the subscription, you lose the
access.  I didn't look into the on-line version, however, ownership of the
data is an issue.  Some providers let you copy your data to your own hard
drive and some actually keep your data on your hard drive.  Access to the
latter is usually by a thin client app that you download to your computer.
I don't know what BV does in the e-version... Jim