no mention of OS9 at rev? Not true

jeffrey reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Apr 6 00:07:50 EDT 2006

Well it is a must for K-12 application development. this has frozen
me at 2.6 for now for our multimedia cdroms. its a must that os9 apps
be there. Distributors insist on it, theres so much old mac equipment
(especially in the lower grades) that just lives on and on and on...
It is amazing how long they hang in there. With the cutbacks many
schools have gotten hit with, the old computers are forced to just
hang in there. even though OSX general use may be near to getting
over the top, i am afraid it will be a while before os9 dies in schools.

I hope Rev can keep at least os9 app compilation going as long as
possible and is feasible for them economically.

cheers,

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Apr 5, 2006, at 9:28 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com